National Leadership Conference
The National Leadership Conference in Chicago, Illinois welcomes roughly 600 dental students and 65 pre-dental students each fall. The event features an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and session leaders throughout the weekend. The content is focused on business training and leadership skills that are not necessarily taught in the typical dental school curriculum. There are four educational tracks, each with a variety of sessions to choose from, so you can tailor your schedule according to your interests:
- Career Planning
- Business and Financial Leadership
- Advocacy and Professional Issues
- Chapter Leadership and Management
In addition, the NLC features a large vendor fair, networking events, and a chapter improvement idea exchange.
Why should I attend the National Leadership Conference?
- Ignite your personal and professional development
- Hear powerful keynote sessions on unleashing your leadership potential
- Network with various vendors, dental students, and dental professionals from across the country
- Learn about topics not formally covered in school, such as post-graduate opportunities, malpractice insurance, or how to manage student debt