1) In the interest of variety and overall appearance of the event, ASDA reserves the right to deny any application.
2) Items may not violate copyright laws, trademarks, and licensing agreements. If you wish to offer items for sale with any logos of or reference to OU or the University of Oklahoma you must provide a copy of your collegiate license with this application.
3) ASDA reserves the right to deny sale of specific items which are deemed inappropriate for this sale. Items that are deemed inappropriate for sale will be required to be removed from the exhibitor area. Vendors may not sell items that are intended to be used for illegal purposes (i.e., drug paraphernalia); weapons of any kind, including knives; or items that are not licensed to the vendor for sale, if required.
5) Vendors are NOT allowed to bring their own tables, stands, chairs, racks, etc.
6) Each vendor is responsible for his/her items at all times.
7) Vendors must bring their own change.
8) No refunds are provided.
9) This form shall serve as an application and agreement to exhibit and sell and, upon written acceptance of application, will also be considered a contract between the Exhibitor and Oklahoma ASDA.
10) Your signature indicates your agreement to the above.